I know it can be so easy to put things off and tell yourself stuff like:
- I will do that when I have this
- I am just SOOOO busy right now
- It’s a crazy idea! I could never do it
- It will be so much easier once I have more_______ or less_______
- It just looks like way too much work for me to handle
- The economy is just so bad right now
- What will my _______ say? I don’t think they will be supportive
Sound familiar? I know I have had a case of the ‘somedays’ before. It can feel nice to play it safe. To not have to worry about rejection, what people will think or the failing.
But who wants nice? I have a feel if you are reading this now, nice just doesn’t cut it.
You want a fulfilling life, where you pursue your dreams and make it (pun intended) happen! You see yourself living a life of joy and abundance with the people you love. You want to feel fantastic and excited when you jump out of bed in the morning. Don’t put off living like this until ‘someday’, cause I am pretty sure it won’t happen.
I know it can be freaking scary to do something big and bold. You feel sick to your stomach and nervous just thinking about it. But deep down, I bet there is sensation of passion and excitement. Don’t ignore it! Instead harness your fear and use it as fuel to give you the energy to move forward, step-by-step. That is all it takes to accomplish absolutely anything great in life. When the fear gets to be too much, remind yourself that it is the things we never do that we most often regret.
You are meant to live an amazing life. Go make it happen!