Exciting Contest for Crafty Entrepreneurs!
School House Craft and Kollabora have teamed up to offer one lucky person a three day pass to attend this years School House Craft conference Sept 21st – 23rd in Seattle. We want to hear your story – tell us what you make and what it says about you! Kollabora believes that we are what we make and we here at School House Craft couldn’t agree more. Your product, your packaging, your branding, your customer service – it all speaks to who you are as a crafter and small business owner.
Kollabora is a social platform that empowers you to make wonderfully original items and inspires you to bring your own creative DIY ideas to life. Rethink what you can make with the helping hand of tutorials, a marketplace for the best supplies, and dedicated maker communities. Kollabora encourages makers to ask and answer questions; share photos, tips and techniques; follow favorite brands, designers and fellow makers; post projects for feedback; and, in general, showcase their brilliant creativity, style and story. The name Kollabora comes from collaboro, after all, the Latin word for working together.
Be one of the first to sign up for the new DIY community Kollabora.com here, before we launch publicly on September 1.
Here are the contest details:
- Kollabora and School House Craft will choose 1 winner from all blog, Facebook and Twitter Comments.
- Sign up to join the Kollabora community here and get a bonus entry – just make an extra comment letting up know you requested an invite to join Kollabora.
- Winner will receive a 3 day pass ($180 value) to the 2012 School House Craft Conference in Seattle courtesy of Kollabora.
- If you have already purchased a ticket and win we will reimburse you your initial ticket purchase.
- Travel is not included. You must be in (or willing to travel to) the Seattle area for the conference.
- School House Craft will contact the winner on Friday, Sept. 14th
- The deadline to leave a comment for consideration is Thursday, Sept 13th at 11:59 pm PST. All comments left after that date will not be eligible for the contest. Please only leave one comment per person and one phrase within each comment.
So, how do you enter?
Tell us what you make and what is says about you.
Example: I make sleeping bags for pets because I love my pooch and I want the covers all to myself!
Best of luck to everyone and can’t wait to see one of you in School this Fall!
Btw, I went to School House Craft last year and thought it was fantastic! I highly recommend taking a trip down to Seattle to check it out.
Good luck 😉